What Kinds of Lawsuits Can Pre Settlement Funding Cover?
Lawsuit pre settlement funding is an increasingly popular option for plaintiffs looking to secure a portion of their future settlement in advance. With pre settlement funding, you can continue paying for your day-to-day expenses while holding out for a higher settlement.
Many accident victims are unaware that many different types of lawsuits are eligible for cash advances. If you’re wondering what kinds of lawsuits can be covered by pre settlement funding, read on.
Lawsuits Eligible for Pre Settlement Funding
Pre settlement funding is an attractive option for a number of reasons. Not only can it provide the immediate funds you need, it can also lead to a higher settlement by affording your attorney time to negotiate with the insurance adjuster.
Most lawsuits involving a potential damages payout are eligible to apply for pre settlement funding.
- Personal injury lawsuits – If your damages were caused by a slip-and-fall, physical assault, nursing home negligence, or another of the many kinds of personal injury, you can pursue compensation.
- Car accident lawsuits – if you can prove that someone else’s negligent driving was the cause of your accident, you’re in a good position to recover damages.
- Wrongful death lawsuits – No amount of money will ever truly make up for the loss of a loved one, but a lawsuit could bring justice for their family and dependents.
- Products liability – Manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers all owe a duty of care to consumers. When you’re injured while correctly using their product, they could be held liable.
- Workplace lawsuits – Whether you’re settling a worker’s compensation case or suing a company’s insurance policy, pre settlement funding could be granted.
Pre Settlement Funding Case Evaluation
Pre settlement funding is a form of non-recourse lending, meaning your cash advance is taken against your potential future settlement. As such, the lender bears the brunt of the risk when they decide to approve your pre settlement funding.
Maintaining high standards of acceptance for pre settlement funding approval is a way of mitigating the loan company’s risk, so each claim is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. The stronger the case, the more likely you are to be approved for pre settlement funding, regardless of the type of lawsuit.
Choosing a Pre Settlement Funding Company for Your Claim
Choosing a pre settlement funding company for your claim is a decision that can be made between you and your attorney. While comparing your options, be on the lookout for lenders with vague or complicated terms and conditions. Some charge high annual interest rates, and others offer traditional loans that could place the financial risk entirely on your shoulders.
Make sure to thoroughly understand how much of your loan will be reimbursed to the lender when your settlement concludes, and what other associated fees will be owed.
Find Out About Pre Settlement Funding for Your Lawsuit
Regardless of the type of lawsuit you’re litigating, pre settlement funding could give you the upper hand with your short- and long-term financial goals. Money First Lending is trusted in Las Vegas to provide timely and fair financial relief to accident victims with pending settlements.
Want to find out about pre-settlement funding for your lawsuit? Call 702-623-3333 or fill out the form below to get started with a no-obligation case consultation.